Sunday, August 10, 2014

Full Moon....


My indoor candle is lit. My outdoor candles are burning down safely. I sat with Etta and Elaina under the moon for a few minutes. It is so full and bright tonight. The energy didn't feel right though and when my hurricane lamp representing the element of air broke I now have a foreboding feeling for the week. I know my husband will try and fix it but will that make it philosophically stronger or weaker especially if I allow him to do it for me. Hmmmmm.....

Sage is diffusing but my energy and mood is definitely negative right now. I honestly believe the full moon wrecks havoc with me. The new dark moon seems to bring me more peace. We shall see as the cycle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...