Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The kids at church

Elaina and Etta are so lucky to have such an imaginative teacher (other than me ;) ) as their teacher. Elaina had fun playing with balls and playing in an improvised water table at the sink. Evan and Eliot are warming up more to choir practice. They all enjoy their regular classes. I even led the story for all ages upstairs since the topic of the sermon today was Secular Paganism. I was so nervous but several people said I did real well. We then wandered down to the firepit to just look at it since we weren't able to attend the bonfire last Friday. The bane of the working mother.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...