Monday, January 12, 2015

Beginnings and endings

Lyn has returned to public school. Honestly she just really needed a babysitter. She was able to enter as a junior though so skipping a public school grade gives homeschooling some credit. She is just more of a passive learner. She enjoys the classroom. I hated it..... She is not me though. We shall see how it all goes. The freedom of homeschooling has taught her some harsh lessons that will stay with her her whole life. She has a car. She has to pay car insurance. She has a job. She has to now balance work with her job so she can pay for public school. Homeschooling is so much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...