Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

This begins my 7th year blogging. I am so glad I started this journaling of my life. It is like I have a baby book on the kids and simple outlet to the world in one . I don't share everything but I can read between the lines. We are struggling to keep our house. A house we really don't like mind you. I am struggling working in a field of education that only holds at most half the enjoyment and fulfillment it once did. My dreams of running, I mean moving away, seem so far away. My dream of becoming a full Midwife in a legal state seem far away. Becoming a better mother when I have to work out of the house so much seems out of reach.

OK Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...