Thursday, January 8, 2015

The number 1

 
So, even when you are given worksheets to complete with 2 year olds who should really never see one this is what you end up with. I try and turn the activity into as much of a hands on activity as I can. Before we glued pieces of paper onto the one we handled blocks and fit them within the lines of the one. We also swooshed down the inside of the one with our fingers. We certainty didn't read it or try to memorize its shape.  I may not personally agree with all of the teaching principles of the school I work for but I am finding a happy middle. I can't make everyone happy including myself......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...