Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Pink Eye Treatment




I was sent home from work  today due to a red eye. My director didn't want to take the risk of me passing it on to any children so I was sent home. She insisted that I go to the doctor and get antibiotic drops. I refused because I do not have insurance and I don't feel pink eye is all that serious. She tried giving me her own prescription drops. First that isn't legal and second I prefer not to take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. So I made up my own herbal wash for my eye. I also have store bought homeapathic drops. After treating myself I feel a lot better. My eye looks a lot better and feels better. Everyone needs an eyewash cup....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...