Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Anger, Betrayal, Anger

You would think my husband did the unthinkable. No not that..... he cut my boys' hair. Evan and Ben have letting their hair grow out. They look a bit rough around the edges but I love it. Ben has had his hair buzzed twice and that has been his only haircuts. Evan has had more. But I came home yesterday to a "trim" upon my boys' heads. It isn't so much that they look like they have home haircuts right before school but that I was not consulted. The big girls did not get their hair cut. I should say that he cut Etta's hair a bit a while back too and denied it. I know I am controlling especially about my children. I am livid. Haircuts mean a lot to me. This will take some doing to let go of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...