Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Well, it isn't Coca Cola

 
And that says a lot....
 
I am trying. I can make this myself but I bought it mainly because, well I can be lazy. This is not to be confused with water with essential oils in it. It is herbal infused. Think of it as a very weak tea. I think I can actually make it by just adding a bit of clove, cardamom (one of my favorite herbs), and cinnamon to fresh water. That will definitely be cheaper. I am working on loosing some weight. I have always struggled with my weight. I had a few years in my 20s that I was really skinny. Too skinny actually. Then after 4 kids I was happy with my weight. Now I am heavier than that by about 30 pounds. I can blame age. I can blame the 5 pregnancies after that. I can blame the fact that I am still brteastfeeding. Frankly, the only thing worth blaming is my super lazy chocolate eating lifestyle. And not the good chocolate. Off the couch and out of the fridge....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...