Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Southeastern Women's Herbal Conference

Last weekend was awesome. We had a great time at the conference. The cabin was cozy. The drive in my new car was smooth. I only took Lyn, Jaynie, and Eliot this time. If I can get someone to provide childcare I want to take all the girls and possibly Ben next year. Older boys aren't allowed. Hurricane Joaquin pushed some rain into the mountains so we had a lot of mud to deal with but it sort of felt right. The spiritual environment was even and enlightening...





 
I bartered all of the necklaces and candles I brought. I should have brought more....

 
I got to meet Rosemary Gladstar!!!!

 
She signed two of my books!!!



 
I got to meet Whapio!!!!


 
The hemlock tree is endangered but there were plenty at camp.


 
I enjoyed watching this movie in this environment...















 
Road trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...