Thursday, November 12, 2015

Alone....

How long has it been that I have been alone? A very long time.....


I needed to pick up a book at the library for work and found some extras for some continuing education I need to complete. Then I wandered into the science fiction and fantasy section. I used to practically live here a lifetime ago. I am sitting on the floor in front of one of my favorite authors, Anne McCaffery. I even allowed myself to pick out some fiction books. I don't watch the Game of Thrones TV show but I may try the book. I feel overwhelmed. I don't have any children with me. I feel guilty for not being with them every second I can but I feel I need to recharge sometimes. Today at work was emotionally challenging. I guess mothers need a time out to recharge too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...