Saturday, November 21, 2015

Annika's mind....

My beautiful young daughter who is growing up right before my eyes is unique in many ways. Her mind works different than other children. As her mother it is my job to provide her with as much support as I can. Today she started on her journey with a tutoring and enrichment center. She had her assessment to see where she stands. Since Math isn't her strong suit we shall see how she does. Annika is great at reading and information gathering. I plan on inviting her Dad to the assessment result meeting. Hopefully he will want to participate to help meet her needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...