Monday, November 30, 2015

My broken heart....



I found out the final judgment on Annika's court case today. The judge did not go in my favor. Annika will remain living with her father. I will see her on weekends but I feel so wronged. If I thought her father was providing for her better or even as well as I this would not be so hard. I believe I made a mistake when I let her go and she needs to be in my home. I will keep fighting. Connor needs more support too. He has no one looking out for him. Their father is just not a self sustaining adult. He lives off meager wages, our adult disabled son's SSI, and misplaced charity from an elderly woman who allows him to live in her home. He does not meet their physical or emotional needs. He won't even communicate with me about them. I miss my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...