Thursday, November 5, 2015

My classroom mascot for a day

 
A barking tree frog.....
Lots of fun for my class. This fellow was hanging out on the glass door as I walked into work. I used to have a lot of interest in frogs and turtles and have had a frog like tis as a classroom pet before. This one wasn't meant to be a pet but we did enjoy watching him and later in the day we walked him outside to be released. He seemed to be comfortable enough to hop onto one of my friend's head as he was released for a bit before jumping into the bushes. Working with two year olds can be so rewarding.... and fun of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...